Early Childhood Support
Our nationally consistent early childhood approach is for children younger than 7 with a disability or a developmental delay, and their families. Children, younger than 6 who do not fully meet the definition of developmental delay and have developmental concerns will also be supported through the early childhood approach. The early childhood approach was developed based on evidence-based research with the help of leading experts in early childhood intervention.
Please contact us today at 1800 979 699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can provide the assistance and support you need.
A child’s early years are very important as they set up how they will learn and develop later in life. Our early childhood approach focusses on being both family-centered and strengths-based. We do this by acknowledging that as parents and carers you know your child best.
Our early childhood approach aims to:
- provide timely support to ensure that you are able to access the supports you need
- give you information about best-practice early childhood intervention supports and how you can help your child
- increase your confidence and capacity to manage and respond to your child’s support needs
- increase your child’s ability to do activities they need or want to do throughout their day
- increase your child’s inclusion and participation in mainstream and community settings like childcare or recreation
- give you information about, and referrals to, other support services if needed, like parent support groups.
Why Choose Us
Finding the right carer for you or your family member starts with an experiences team of highly qualified people. GHAF staff are carefully selected and screened to ensure that clients only receive the most professional, caring, and skilled care.
Our Approach to Disability and Support
Experienced and specifically trained staff
Our carers are qualified and receive specific, ongoing disability support training to constantly update their skills, ensuring they meet the needs of each and every client.
Tailored individual support
We provide professional, quality care to meet the needs of each individual. We will work with you to ensure we create a tailored support plan that meets your needs.
Choice of caregivers
We endeavour to match our experienced in-home carers and nurses to specific clients’ requests and needs, i.e. gender/ religion/ language/ sexuality/ experience, etc.
Support designed to acheive your goals
We appreciate the individual nature of living with a disability; this drives us to ensure our disability services empower you or your loved one to pursue your goals.
We have an experienced team of Case Managers and Client Service Coordinators to support your individualised care plan and assist with all your queries and changing needs.