Financial Aid and Protection
We know that unexpected situations and difficult times arise for everyone. If you’re having a hard time with money, we may be able to help. We provide means-tested financial assistance in the form of monthly shortfall grants and donations for one-off expenses.
We provide support to:
- Children who are neglected, suffered from domestic violence, and have been separated from their families.
- Individuals experiencing domestic violence and cannot afford their living expenses.
- People living in single-parent families, unemployed people, people with disabilities, indigenous Australians, and children living in jobless households where no one has paid work.
- Newly arrived refugees who have language barriers.
- Supporting children in disadvantaged families with education expenses such as school fees, books, and stationery.